[sysrepo-announce] New sysrepo release

Radek Krejčí rkrejci at cesnet.cz
Tue Jul 21 12:43:48 UTC 2020

Hi all,

after almost 2 months, I have prepared new releases. This time only libyang [1], sysrepo [2] and Netopeer2 [3] are affected, since there were no changes in libnetconf2. The releases are mostly about fixing found issues and only small changes were introduced (like improved YANG feature state changing in libyang).

Note that recently introduced CFFI Python binding for libyang were moved into a standalone repository [4]. We plan to do the same with all other bindings in future. It should improve maintainability of these parts that usually need a different approach for building and distribution.

Regards,
Radek

[1] https://github.com/CESNET/libyang/releases/tag/v1.0.184
[2] https://github.com/sysrepo/sysrepo/releases/tag/v1.4.70