[sysrepo-announce] sysrepo cross compile

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Mon Oct 14 05:54:20 UTC 2019

Hi Liu,
firstly, you have written into the wrong mailing list, use sysrepo-devel for development-related queries.

Now, you need not worry about libredblack because libavl was obviously found and you only need one of them. As for protobuf-c, try using "-DPROTOBUF-C_LIBRARY=/liu/protobuf-c_arm/lib/libprotobuf-c.so" instead of your "-DProtobuf-c=...".

Regards,
Michal