[sysrepo-devel] sysrepo optimizations

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Wed May 23 13:35:33 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

we have finished some libyang data tree optimizations [1] primarily meant to enhance sysrepo performance. So, now it should be possible to work (edit/get) with quite large data trees in reasonable time. I have tested on a data tree with 40 000 list instances and over 700 000 individual data nodes. <get> took ~16s and some smaller <edit-config> ~25s.

I am writing to ask anyone able to test the current libyang and sysrepo devel state and provide feedback so that we can make a stable and tested release some time next week. Thank you.

Regards,
Michal

[1] https://github.com/CESNET/libyang/issues/508