[sysrepo-devel] ?==?utf-8?q? Unable to send <rpc> message to netopeer2-server while running sysrepo datastore.

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Tue Jan 23 07:41:20 UTC 2018

Hi Rajanish,
please do not duplicate an issue in this mailing list when you have written into netopeer2 issues. I have replied you there so we should keep it there.

Side note, the dnsmasq demo would need to be updated or hidden because it seems it uses several obsolete mechanisms which can only confuse users.

Regards,
Michal