[sysrepo-devel] netopeer2-cli scripting

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Wed Jan 10 10:00:01 UTC 2018

Hi,
if anyone would have a use-case for some scripts for netopeer2-cli (for it to run in a non-interactive mode), it is possible. The only problem is with authentication. In scripts, you cannot use SSH 'password' or 'interactive' authentication, only 'publickey'. If using TLS, you should have no problems. Details on how to configure publickey or TLS authentication can be found in /netopeer2/server/configuration.

In the attachment I have included a simple get-config script, which worked fine for me having netopeer2-server running locally and using my private key for authentication.

Regards,
Michal