[sysrepo-devel] Confirmed Commit Capability (RFC 6241 8.4)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Tue Apr 10 06:22:32 UTC 2018

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018, ADAM WEAST wrote:

> Since NACM has been already implemented and confirmed-commit was the
> next item on the TODO list, I thought it would be a good idea to ask.

Hi, and welcome. As Radek said, confirmed-commit is a feature we all want,
but currently we do not have developer resources to implement it in the
near term. If you (or someone else) is interested enough in this feature
and want to put in developer resources to do so, we'd very much like to
collaborate and be part of the design process.

We welcome more developers for all parts of the Sysrepo suite, feel free
to reach out to us if anyone wants to participate more.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se