[sysrepo-devel] ?==?utf-8?q? How to install yang with different revision?

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Tue Nov 28 13:19:20 UTC 2017

Hello,
sysrepo supports more revisions of one module, but only one can always be implemented (installed) as per [1]! So, using sysrepoctl install only modules that you actually want to be implemented, imported modules get loaded automatically. You can see the current state of each module by executing 'sysrepoctl -l'.

Regards,
Michal

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7950#section-5.6.5