[sysrepo-devel] sysrepo upcoming release

Michal Vaško mvasko at cesnet.cz
Mon Aug 7 11:02:08 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
we are planning to release a new sysrepo version 0.7.0 by the end of this week. Major changes include full NACM support (this was related to netopeer2-server a bit more than sysrepo) and XPath changes (enough was written about this here on mailing list).

The reason we are letting you all know in advance is for you to be able to switch now to devel branches if you currently use master and try everything out before we make an official merge and release. So, please do so and let us know if you experience some problems using standard github issue tracker. Thanks!

Regards,
Michal