[sysrepo-devel] import question

Joan Landry JoLandry at advaoptical.com
Wed Sep 28 11:28:01 UTC 2016

Sorry that did not help as I already had an active subscription via code running when I issued the cmd.
     rc = sr_module_change_subscribe(session, "adva-ensemble-services", list_changes_servcb, &sync, 0, SR_SUBSCR_DEFAULT, &sub);
    if (SR_ERR_OK != rc) {
        goto cleanup;
    }

And wanted to load the datastore via a .json file via
[root at MaestrOS tmp]# sysrepocfg --import=/tmp/service.json --format=json adva-ensemble-services
Cannot operate on the running datastore as there are no active subscriptions.
Cancelling the operation.
[root at MaestrOS tmp]#

But it fails even though I have an active subscription.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks