[sysrepo-devel] Merging devel into master

Anatoliy Malishevski anatoliy.malishevski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:03:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to update sysrepo and netopeer and I cannot now install
libnetconf2 library:

I did a git pull on libyang, libssh, libredblack, protobuf, protobuf-c and
 build then again
Can you tell me if there is some other library I need to update to correct
compiler errors or what I might be missing.

@tony:~/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/build$ make
Scanning dependencies of target netconf2
[  5%] Building C object CMakeFiles/netconf2.dir/src/io.c.o
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c: In function ‘nc_write_msg’:
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c:1030:22: error: ‘LYP_WD_EXPLICIT’
undeclared (first use in this function)
                 wd = LYP_WD_EXPLICIT;
                      ^
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c:1030:22: note: each undeclared
identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c:1033:22: error: ‘LYP_WD_TRIM’
undeclared (first use in this function)
                 wd = LYP_WD_TRIM;
                      ^
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c:1036:22: error: ‘LYP_WD_ALL’
undeclared (first use in this function)
                 wd = LYP_WD_ALL;
                      ^
/netopeer_depends/libnetconf2/src/io.c:1039:22: error: ‘LYP_WD_ALL_TAG’
undeclared (first use in this function)
                 wd = LYP_WD_ALL_TAG;
                      ^
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/netconf2.dir/src/io.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/netconf2.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2