[sysrepo-devel] Merging devel into master

Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) raszabo at cisco.com
Thu Oct 6 11:46:26 UTC 2016

Hi all,

devel branch of sysrepo has been just merged to master too. We are now continuing with Netopeer2 and will let you know as soon as we have finished with all merges and all projects are back in sync.

New features in the new sysrepo v 0.4:

-	Operational (state) data support
-	Commit verifiers (change verification by subscribed applications)
-	New, more efficient subtree-based data retrieval & RPC / Event notification API
-	Application-local File Descriptor Watcher API (ability to use application-local event loop for notification delivery)
-	Improved memory management & supporting utils
-	Xpath Processing utils
-	Python 2 & 3, Lua 5.1 & 5.2, Java bindigs

Thanks,
Rastislav

-----Original Message-----
From: sysrepo-devel [mailto:sysrepo-devel-bounces at sysrepo.org] On Behalf Of Radek Krejčí
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:28 AM
To: sysrepo-devel at sysrepo.org
Subject: [sysrepo-devel] Merging devel into master

Hi all,
we have just merged devel branches of libyang and libnetconf2 into master. Note that these master branches are now incompatible with master branches of sysrepo and Netopeer2 projects. We are continuing in the sysrepo and Netopeer2 and will let you know as soon as the rest of devel branches will be merged.

The main change in libyang and libnetconf is support for YANG 1.1.

Best regards,
Radek Krejci