[sysrepo-devel] issue with make install

Joan Landry JoLandry at advaoptical.com
Wed Nov 30 12:30:37 UTC 2016

I just updated to the latest master branch - started from a fresh install

-- Installing: /usr/include/sysrepo-cpp/Connection.h
CMake Error at swig/lua51/cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find   "/mnt/images/netopeer2/sysrepo/build/swig/lua51/libsysrepoLua51.so".

when I look in that directory there is no file libsysrepoLua51.so - but there are these files - which have a different name.

[root at Fl build]# cd /mnt/images/netopeer2/sysrepo/build/swig/lua51/
[root at Fl lua51]# ls
CMakeFiles              examples                                         libSysrepo_Lua.so
cmake_install.cmake  liblibsysrepoLua51.so           Makefile
CTestTestfile.cmake  libsysrepoLua51LUA_wrap.cxx

Is building libsysrepoLua51.so a separate task - or build process? I do not see reference to it in the INSTALL.md file?