[sysrepo-devel] how to block user from editing the running

Joan Landry JoLandry at advaoptical.com
Sun Nov 27 11:54:37 UTC 2016

Is there a way to change this capability - via some type of enabale/disable option?

If so can you point me to what I need to modify to make the capabilities to not include writable-running?

Meaning I want to only allow the user to use the edit-config on candidate - then commit to running.

And not allow direct editing of running.

Thanks,