[sysrepo-devel] bad version of ietf-netconf-acm

Joan Landry JoLandry at advaoptical.com
Thu Dec 1 14:09:41 UTC 2016

Ok - thanks so much will try this!

-----Original Message-----
From: Radek Krejčí [mailto:rkrejci at cesnet.cz]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 8:07 AM
To: Joan Landry <JoLandry at advaoptical.com>; Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <raszabo at cisco.com>; sysrepo-devel at sysrepo.org
Subject: Re: [sysrepo-devel] bad version of ietf-netconf-acm

ok, so now (libyang 0.11.81) it behaves as I've described - NACM extensions definitions nor instances are printed from libyang, so ietf-netconf-acm and ietf-system received from Netopeer2 server via get-schema should work together even in pyang (it may complain about not used import, but it is only a warning). This is just a temporary hack before finishing YANG extensions support.

Regards,
Radek

--
Radek Krejci