[sysrepo-devel] bad version of ietf-netconf-acm

Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) raszabo at cisco.com
Thu Dec 1 08:15:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

What exactly is bad in the "bad" ietf-netconf-acm.yang ? Could you please provide the diff?

Thanks,
Rastislav

From: sysrepo-devel [mailto:sysrepo-devel-bounces at sysrepo.org] On Behalf Of Joan Landry
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:24 PM
To: sysrepo-devel at sysrepo.org
Subject: [sysrepo-devel] bad version of ietf-netconf-acm

I have found that there is a good version of  ietf-netconf-acm.yang and a bad version of the same file.

Both have the same rev dates. revision "2012-02-22"

For some reason when I download the models from the device I always get the bad version of this file on my mib browser which causes schema issues.

I have ensured that I installed the correct version in sysrepo via sysrepoctl install

I also ensured that the bad file does not exist in /etc/sysrepo/yang

Yet when I get the model from the device I get the bad file.

Any ideas if this is a bug in sysrepo - or how I can fix it?

Thanks