[sysrepo-devel] libyang and sysrepo performance

Radek Krejčí rkrejci at cesnet.cz
Wed Aug 10 13:28:36 UTC 2016

Hi Luka,
since you mentioned today that you are planning some performance tests, check what is available at [1]. Maybe you could use the test cases and test schema from there. Later, maybe we could ask them to add sysrepo into their table :) The title "YumaPro SDK Transactions Over 350 Times Faster Than Open Source" irritates me, since they compare it only to OpenYuma and I believe that sysrepo with libyang can be faster at least in some of the test cases.

[1] - https://www.yumaworks.com/netconfd-pro/#Transaction-Performance

Regards,
Radek