[sysrepo-announce] About the Sysrepo Performance

823 x823 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:03:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

    I am studying the Sysrepo Project  from HongKong and I found it very strong and interesting. But when I create a list with the 10000 records,  it will cost 10 seconds or more to add a new record  into the list when I send an <edit-config> operation from the NETOPEER-CLI.  When I add more records, it gets more and more slower and decrease very rapidly.

    Why is the Sysrepo so slow when Sysrepo handling the massive data?  Is there a way to  improve the speed?  3x

Sincerely ,

                             Benjamin Xiao