[sysrepo-announce] Project Status

Mislav Novakovic mislav.novakovic at sartura.hr
Wed Mar 8 20:37:22 UTC 2017

Hi Amit,

we had a slowdown because some people who used to be very active
developers in the project, are currently not actively participating in
Sysrepo development.

At the moment we need to implement the changes from the libyang
library into sysrepo, we will finish this in the next week or two.
After that we need to implement some features for the NACM and
notifications.

For now we don't have any plans for new features and in the short term
we will be in maintenance mode, so we will make bug fixes and add unit
tests.

Regards,
Mislav