[sysrepo-announce] sysrepo v. 0.3.0 released

Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) raszabo at cisco.com
Tue Jun 21 13:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

we have just released sysrepo version 0.3.0 which introduces:

- new sysrepocfg tool (see: man sysrepocfg or sysrepocfg -h)

Some of the API calls (mostly in the sections previously marked as experimental = API for subscriptions & notifications) has changed a little bit. Also, we have obsoleted "sysrepoctl -dump" and "sysrepoctl -import" and replaced them by the more sophisticated "sysrepocfg -export" and "sysrepocfg --import".

Our next goal is operational data support.

Thanks,
Rastislav