[sysrepo-announce] IETF 96 updates

Luka Perkov luka.perkov at sartura.hr
Fri Jul 29 22:46:17 UTC 2016

Dear Sysrepo mailing list readers,

we've had the opportunity to participate on IETF and meet face to face for
the first time with most of the Sysrepo project members. As sysrepo
community grows we hope to have similar get-together more often :)

Since we wanted to share with you what has been going on last week in
Berlin at the IETF 96 event we have created the wiki page with more details
about the event:

http://www.sysrepo.org/IETF96

We are also proud that we are Hackathon winners in the "Most Importance to
IETF" category:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/opensource
/blog/2016/07/21/record-breaking-hackathon-at-ietf-96-in-berlin

Thank you for your support!

The Sysrepo Team